Thursday, April 23, 2009


Just got back from the workout. Nothing too serious today, just some triceps workouts and other stuff, but still, I'm waaaaaay too tired.

Anyways, Jesse was at the gym during the night session, and at some point I spotted him. Pure heaven. A lot of sex and gay jokes spewed and both of us enjoyed it. I manage to impress him with my bench press, and he said that both of us can be partners - so we can grow big together. TOGETHER! I died and gone to heaven. After the workout, we have a lil chat. He told me that the anabolic pills that I'm using right now are poison which over time will damage my liver and kidneys. He took it a while back and after a month of hardwork, everything was lost after a alcohol fuelled weekend. He said that it's ok to take it but at some point, I have to quit it. Well, that's my plan obviously - once I reached my ideal look. Billy and Salem were there too, but it seems like I'm over them.

I have an outstation for the next 3 days so I will neither going to the gym nor update this blog.

workout: abs, triceps x2
weight: 77 kg/ 172 lbs

No comments: