Wednesday, April 29, 2009


Ok lately I'm in no mood for blogging, but since I am a few days behind, so somehow I have to do this. I have no idea what I just wrote. whatever.

On the weekend, I attended a company outings in a jungle resort or some sort. This is where we meet co-workers and old friends from other branches. I must say that the cross barrier thing was not challenging at all. In fact the program was like a leisure time, a moment for chillaxing. The good thing is, some of my old co-worker noticed my physique changes. They touched me and everything. I felt so used, but it is kinda great too. To be honest, I don't think I show any changes at all. But whatevs.

Come Monday I missed my afternoon session because I have extra job to do at the office. I was mad pissed. Which continued till the night session. I put on my music and blocked all distraction. No eye contact. No talking. Just me and the weight.

Yesterday I did good. Worked the shoulder twice and stuff.

Monday
Workout: Chest, Abs, Triceps
Weight: 77 kg/ 172 lbs

Tuesday
Workout: Abs, Shoulder x2
Weight: 76 kg/ 170 lbs

No comments: